Registration, Membership, & Memorabilia
Vendor Booth Space
Vendor Booth Space
You must fill out vendor application in addition to purchasing booth space.
Vendor Booth Space for Arts & Crafts Fair.
1. The Arts Show will run the first full weekend of August. August 5th and 6th, Saturday and Sunday from 10 am – 4 pm at Beulah School located at 8734 School House Lane, Beulah, CO 81023.
2. No factory-made or mass-produced products, purchased for resale, will be allowed. Prints are acceptable as long as they are your own original artwork.
3. All hand-crafted art mediums will be accepted. We reserve the right to ask you to remove any merchandise not in compliance with this form.
4. Spaces are 10’ x 10’. Please keep in mind that these are outdoor spaces, some on asphalt. Each vendor is responsible for his/her own booth stability. All vendor spaces are for tent booths only.
5. Registration forms: Separate forms are available for General Vendors, Food Vendors, and Juried Art participants. Please mail forms to address listed below. The BVAC requires the registration form to be signed and dated. If not signed, your booth application will not be processed. Vendor space assignments are designated by BVAC at its discretion. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org www.bvartcouncil.org
6. CHECK-IN: All vendors must check in at the Registration booth prior to set-up and receive one parking pass, which must be displayed on car dashboard or car will be towed. Vendors may park by their spaces while unloading goods for a limited time, and then their vehicles must be moved to the designated vendor parking. No vehicles will be allowed in the Arts & Craft Show area during the open hours of the two-day event.
7. SET-UP: Set-up begins at 12:00 p.m. Friday, August 4 or 7:00 am Saturday, August 5. All vendors must be set up by 9:30 a.m.
8. Those selling packaged or wrapped food items (jams, jellies, preserves, baked goods, etc.) must follow cottage food guidelines at Pueblo County Health Department.
9. Only SILENT generators will be allowed. No ice will be available at either the Beulah General Store, or elsewhere at the event.
10. SUNDAY: Take-down begins at 4:00 p.m. Sunday, August 6. Please leave your area clean.
11. Sales tax: Collecting, reporting and payment of sales tax are the sole responsibility of the vendor. Beulah is an unincorporated town, so we have no city sales tax. Pueblo County tax is 1% and the Colorado state tax is 3%.
12. Refunds: There are no refunds after July 15.
13. Overnight accommodations: There are a few bed and breakfasts located in the Beulah Valley (lists are available upon request). However, there are many motels and/or hotels located on the south and north ends of Pueblo that are just 30 minutes away from the show site.
14. The Pueblo County Sheriff’s Department will provide deputies during the two-day event and they will be on periodic, routine patrol at night. Vendors may not stay overnight at the show site. BVAC will have a community member onsite overnight. The Beulah Valley Arts Council will not be responsible for the loss or damage to vendor items, vendor equipment, personal property or personal injury. The vendor’s signature on the Registration Form releases the BVAC from all liability, injury and or damages.
15. The Juried Art Show will be on the school stage where artwork can be locked at night. (Applications for Juried Art Show are available on website.)
By signing the registration form, you agree to abide by all the rules and guidelines outlined by the vendor policies. You furthermore release the Beulah Valley Arts Council from any and all liability in the event of injury and/or damage or loss of property or goods while participating in the Beulah Valley Arts and Crafts Show